Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bali - Legare's - Portland, Oregon

Preparation: French Press

Scores:  Scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being excellent
Aroma: 6
Balance: 4
Flavor: 4
Smoothness: 4

Likes:
- Flavorful

Dislikes:
-Tart
 Acidy
  Fruity
 Nippy
  Sour
 Tangy
  Sharp

Summary:  The more sips I take of this coffee the less I like it.  It has a strong sharp flavor that is not disagreeable, but also not intensely pleasant either.  My stomach is aching right now from the acid and I feel some heartburn brewing in the middle of my chest.  This coffee is sour on my palate and causes a lasting tangy sensation in the front of my mouth and tongue.  I will give it another chance on a different occasion because Danny remembers liking it,  but for now this is not my coffee of choice.

Overall score: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment