Sunday, January 29, 2012

Princess of Darkness - Ideal Coffee Roasters- Toronto, Canada



Preparation:   Aero Press Coffee Maker

Scores:  Scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being excellent

Aroma:     10
Balance:    9
Flavor:     10
Smoothness:   9

Likes:  Salty
            Savory
            Ripe Blackberries
            Flavorful
            Hint of Hazelnut

Dislikes:
  

Summary:   I purchased the Princess of Darkness coffee beans at Ideal Coffee Roaster in Toronto, Canada when we went to see Danny.  After I returned home I did my taste test and I liked this coffee a lot and actually found it to be more flavorful and complex than the Prince of Darkness.  This is a great dessert coffee that you can add cream and sugar to without sacrificing any of the flavor.  If you get a chance and have to choose.........stick with the Princess!!!  


 
Overall score: 9


No comments:

Post a Comment