Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crazy Goat Blend - klatch Coffee - California

 Mural In Boulder City, NV


Preparation:   Mr. Coffee Maker

Scores:  Scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being excellent

Aroma:  2
Balance:  3
Flavor:   2
Smoothness:  3

Likes:

Dislikes:
    Bland
    Sour aftertaste
    No Flavor
    Watery

Summary:  Ok..... I tried this medium dark roasted coffee twice and both times I really didn't like it.  It lacked flavor, in fact there was no flavor!  I would even choose a light roast over this if it was flavorful!  I am being generous with a 3 for the overall score.  The name of the coffee was the only thing unique and exciting.  I detected no aroma and or fragrance that was noteworthy.  There was a long sourness on my palate that definitely was not a pleasant experience.  Then, I tried adding cream and sugar.  This helped in the fact that I at least had the flavor of cream and sugar.  Not my cuppa coffee!!!  Blah, or should I say Baa....Baa....Baa!!!!!!
 
Overall score:   3

No comments:

Post a Comment