Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ryan Bros Coffee - Terminal 2 Baggage Claim - San Diego Airport, CA

Greetings From San Diego Airport!!!


Sometimes traveling can leave you feeling a little lethargic and then when you get off the plane you just want to get to where you are going fast and not stand and wait and wait and wait for you bags at baggage claim.  I decided to try a cup of Ryan Bros Coffee since it was right there next to where I was standing.  (Do you think this was the intention of Ryan Bros?)  For some reason I wasn't expecting anything spectacular........ and that is why I was so surprised to get a GREAT cup of very fresh, very hot and very good brewed coffee.  Wow!  It picked me up, my bag came out, Uber arrived and all was good!!!  : )

Beach Time!


Bliss at Terminal 2 Baggage Claim
ryanbroscoffee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment